Thursday, July 20, 2006

Haley Joel Sees Dead People, But Misses Pillar

"Sixth Sense" star HALEY JOEL OSMENT wrapped his car around a pillar last night around 1 a.m. in Los Angeles. Cops say the kid who saw "dead people" was heading home in his 1995 Saturn when he careened into the brick obstruction. I think you'll join me here when I say: 1995 Saturn??? Hey, where's all that SHYAMALAN dough? Oh no, do we have another COREY HAIM on our hands?! Haley Joel was taken to the hospital where I certainly hope he gets better, so that he can purchase a hotter set of wheels. I hear Pontiac makes a bitchin' Grand Prix. His next film is "Home of the Giants," in which the 18-year-old plays a high school journalist covering a basketball team as it heads toward the state championship.

Technorati: + + + + +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home