Thursday, July 06, 2006

Kathy Griffin's Life Is Worse Than Yours

She may be the most-hated woman in Hollywood, but even redheaded comedian KATHY GRIFFIN doesn't deserve this! After months of rumors about a divorce and then reconciliation, she has finally come forward with an explanation as to why she and her seemingly devoted hubby, MATT MOLINE, are splitting. "My ex-husband, without my knowledge, was sneaking into my wallet when I was asleep in the mornings and taking my ATM cards from my private accounts and withdrawing money ... That money totaled $72,000." Hellz 'a' poppin'! I've heard of some crazy breakups but this is a new one on me! Mild-mannered Matt always seemed so devoted on her show, "My Life on the D-List." The man even rhapsodized about how he liked to curl her hair before her shows because he could zone out and think about his fantasy football stats. Turns out he was just figuring out how to siphon more money out of his wife's account! He's even grabbing for her purse in this picture ... LOL. Kick that deadbeat to the curb, Kathy!


Technorati: + +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home