Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Hell Hath No Fury Like Candy Spelling's!

I didn't think it was possible to feel sorry for heir-head TORI SPELLING, especially after seeing "Scary Movie 2," until I read that she found out about her father AARON's death from a stroke last Friday through a text message. "A friend of mine had seen a TV report and e-mailed me, 'I'm so sorry. I just heard your father died.' And I was just in total shock," Tori says in the new Us magazine on stands Friday. "My first thought was, 'I can't believe my mom didn't call me!'" Mom and daughter have been feuding like alley cats since pops became ill and Candy reportedly took up with a new gent, an old "family friend." But a text message?! That's colder than SHANNEN DOHERTY's panties, sister!

Related News:
Tori: Knocked Up?



+ +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home