Sunday, August 13, 2006

X-Tina Still Bashing Moo-Riah!

"One of my main goals is to try and help women to love each other. I think it's really sad women seem to feel the need to be so competitive and jealous and threatened," wise woman CHRISTINA AGUILERA preaches in the new Allure magazine, on stands Aug. 22. Sooo, I guess MARIAH CAREY isn't a woman then? In the very next paragraph, X-tina takes yet another stab at Mimi since her GQ diss.

In GQ mag earlier this year, Christina moaned that her childhood idol "was never cool to me. To the point that one time we were at a party and I think she got really drunk and she had just really derogatory things to say to me… But it was at that time that she had that breakdown, so she might have been very medicated."

When asked how she feels about Moo-riah today, the kinder, gentler Christina says, "She hasn't been nice to me, no, but, honestly, I don’t want to give her any more attention by even talking about it. Like I said, sometimes honesty is my downfall."

Funny, X-tina, I thought this was your downfall ...




Or this ...



Or, EEK, remember THIS?


Technorati: + + + + +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home