Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Clay Answers the Gay Question A Thousand Different Ways

Pop elf CLAY AIKEN is opening up in the new issue of People magazine, on stands Friday, in a very, very impish way. After weeks of silence, he finally addresses the gay tabloid rumors and those grainy photos of a Clay lookalike stripping on the Web. When he saw the photos, he says he thought, "'That doesn't look like me, but then I thought, 'Well, a little bit.' But it's not. So I laughed at it. But what was different and what bothered me was that the rumors kept on. I would have friends over at the house who I went to high school with and there was always, like, this little gorilla in the room."

Hey, what did he just call RUBEN STUDDARD?

But, seriously, when asked directly by the mag if he is, in fact, biting the pillows, Clay really starts dancing:
"What do you say to that question? You know what it's like? It's like when I was 8. I remember something would get broken in the house and Mom and Dad would call me in and say, 'Did you do this?' Well, it didn’t matter what I said. The only thing they would believe was yes. I used to think, 'Why would they ask? They think I did it. It doesn’t matter what I say.' That is what I've discovered. It doesn’t matter what I say. People are going to believe what they want."

Well, Clay, I'm no expert, but I suppose you could just say, "I'm gay," and be done with it. But hey, that's just me!

For more, visit www.people.com!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home