Saturday, February 04, 2006

Nick Lachey Needs a Hug


Muscle-bound cutie NICK LACHEY's new ballad, "What's Left of Me," is premiering on AOL this weekend and seems to speak volumes about his breakup with Little Miss Short Shorts JESSICA SIMPSON. In either a desperate cry for Jessica to come back or the Master Pimp' Move of All Time, Nick rasps,
"I've been dying inside
Little by little
Nowhere to go
But goin' out of my mind
In endless cirlcles
runnin' from myself until
You gave me a reason for standing still
'cause I want you
and I feel you
crawling underneath my skin
like a hunger
like a burning
to find the place I've never been
now I'm broken
and I'm fading
I'm half the man I thought I would be
You can have
What's left of me"

Is he yummy or what? Whether Jess comes back or not, Nick will won't be sleeping alone ever again after this song comes out!


Technorati: + +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home