Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Yeehaw! Off-Roading Louisiana Style


TUESDAY UPDATE: California Sheriffs arrived at BRITNEY SPEARS' Malibu home in response to the baby-on-board bad-driving incident. The Dept. of Children and Family Services is now investigating, ABC News reports. (Details below)

Oh, baby, baby! BRITNEY SPEARS is on the run from angry moms after photos of her speeding away from a Malibu Starbucks with baby SEAN PRESTON on her lap -- and not in a carseat -- have surfaced. The distraught baby mama says she took Sean out of his car seat in the back to hold him in her lap when those stealthy paparazzi approached and reportedly "became aggressive." Upon her bodyguard's return to the SUV with her drinks, Britney drove off with Sean still in her lap. She pours her heart out to People.com:

"Today I had a horrifying, frightful encounter with the paparazzi while I was with my baby. Because of a recent incident when I was trapped in my car without my baby by a throng of paparazzi, I was terrified that this time the physically aggressive paparazzi would put both me and my baby in danger. I instinctively took measures to get my baby and me out of harm's way, but the paparazzi continued to stalk us, and took photos of us which were sold to the media. I love my child and would do anything to protect him."

Hey, people, whaddaya expect? She grew up in Louisiana, where toddlers are hunting with sippy cups full of Jack Daniels at age 2!

Technorati: + +

Hillbillies' Night Out!


Hey y'all! In more Britney news, she and hubby KEVIN FEDERLINE crashed a Grammy pre-party Monday night. The Kentucky-fried couple looked oh-so-cute in their fancy, goin'-out duds. Although K-Fed had a little trouble with those confounded shirt buttons (notice the extra-long shirttail). Aw, hooey! KANYE WEST performed at the hot bash at Avalon nightclub in Hollywood.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home