Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Project Runway Prediction! Daniel Will (Oops, Not) Win


THURSDAY UPDATE: Oh, snap!! Looks like those sneaky editors pulled a fast one on me. Congratulations, CHLOE! I do think she was most deserving, although I didnt care for all those super-matchy quilted dresses. A bit too "Dynasty" for my tastes. But I'm glad she won. Wonder if she'll turn down the Banana Republic prize tho, like the haughty Miss JAY McCARROLL?




WEDNESDAY POST: The hot topic at our office water cooler today is: Who will take tonight's finale of "Project Runway"? Most folks in my pod think swaggering SANTINO RICE will triumph even though "he doesn't deserve to." But after breaking down the editing of last week's episode, I predict that hipster DANIEL VOSOVIC will be the real runway ruler. That's not to say he's the best designer, only that if there's one thing I've learned from watching four seasons of "America's Next Top Model," it's that reality show editors always love to pull a bait and switch on viewers by presenting the most damning clips of the winner before they are crowned! Case in point: All the clips they used of TIM GUNN evaluating Daniel's collection were negative and bitchy, with Daniel fretting, "Why isn't he gushing?" Got an alternate theory? Let me know here!

Technorati: + + + +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home