Sunday, February 19, 2006

Federline Demands Respect, Y'all!


Just when you thought Mr. BRITNEY SPEARS couldn't get any more punk-ass and annoying, here he comes again! In the new issue of Newsweek magazine, on stands Monday, KEVIN FEDERLINE warns that his upcoming album will bring "shock and awe" raining down on the public and brags that his Website, www.kevinfederline.com,
got 2 million hits in eight days after his crap-tastic web release of "Popozao."
"If my album has even half that attention, watch out," he says. "That means everybody out there who loves me still loves me, and everybody out there who hates me, well, they're secretly buying it, too."

Feder-joke says he plans to release his debut CD by this spring and Britney will not be singing on it. "We have collaborated," he says. "But I'm not gonna put the songs on this album because it's, like, 'Respect me first, then I'll show you what I've done with my wife.'"

And finally to all the haters: "They've already said so much s--t about me it can't get worse. 'He hates his children, he treats his wife like dirt, he gets high all day.' If I was that bad, you think anyone, let alone Britney, would put up with it?"

Ah, do you really want us to answer that, K-baller?


Technorati: + + +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home