Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Nicole Richie's Pin-Thin Layout



Mmm, who loves ya baby?



Sexy stick figure NICOLE RICHIE is interviewed in "Vanity Fair"'s new issue and talks about her often-alarming weight, saying she's "not happy" with the way she looks. "I know I'm too thin right now, so I wouldn't want any young girl looking at me and saying, 'That's what I want to look like,'" the "Simple Lifer" says. She blames her breakup with DJ AM for those razor sharp collar bones, saying, "it eats me up inside when I'm upset about something," she explains. Hey, every girl knows how bad a break up can be on your weight, hair (remember when PAM ANDERSON lopped off her sex kitten hair after breaking up with TOMMY LEE the first time?) and wallet (Did someone say "shoe sale"??) But somehow Nic's excuse doesn't quite fly.

Technorati: + + +

1 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nicole richie is gowgus, and she went from rags to richs and i think thats amazin. Im her biggest fan she is the bestest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home