Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Top Model Tonite! Jade Meets Her Match and The Girls Go Overseas

The girls get a crash course in fielding the tough questions from a PR rep and then come face to face with Vanity Fair's very own Queen of Mean, GEORGE WAYNE, on tonight's two hour smack-tacular of "America's Next Top Model" (8 p.m. UPN). She's never at a loss for bitchy comments about her competitors around the house, but the all-natural Miss JADE stammers for answers when Georgie attacks her looks and her signature head scarfs! "I'm not afraid to ask the tough questions," he tells the camera and then snarls, "You look like an arrogant bitch to me. Do you think you're NINA SIMONE?" The claws are out, bitches! Meanwhile, the usually confident DANIELLE is having second thoughts about refusing to close the gap in her teeth after TYRA warned her last week, she's "not marketable." "I don’t wanna go home because I didn't get the gap closed," she confesses. "I feel like that is the biggest challenge that has ever faced me." Personally, I'm rooting for Danielle and Joanie at this point. I predict that gawky SARAH will be the next runway roadkill! And the big trip… is it London or Tokyo? Nope! It's THAILAND. And the girls are thrown when their first shoot is hanging upside down from a fishnet over a Thai canal as mermaids. Yow! At 9 o'clock is the inevitable "look back" show with recaps and new scenes.



Related ANTM rants:
Tyra's Collapse
Mollie Sue Gets Married and The Top Models Sashay, Chantey!
Top Models Michelle, Lluvy and Brittany Out on the Town


Technorati: + + +

4 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not America's Next Best Friend!

 
At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tyra is outta control with the gap thing. that dentist is a hack. he ruined Joanie's teeth with those veneers. they dont fit her face!

 
At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I predict Furonda will win. That's right, I said it! The modeling world needs more aliens...

 
At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

veneers rock! Look what they did for me ... whinney!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home