Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Ashlee Says: 'I'm Cuter Than Jessica'

Has ASHLEE SIMPSON gone blind, deaf and well ... okay, three for three? JESSICA's younger sibling is bragging about her assets in the press, according to the Scotland Daily Record. (Nope, I've never heard of it either.) But according to the Scots, Ashlee boasted, "I'm taller than she is and my legs are longer than hers ... I got lucky because my chest size isn't completely massive." Anything else you'd like to get off your chest, Ash?

Technorati: + + +

3 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ashlee, you might think you are cuter than jessica, but she is way more sexier than you are.

 
At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't blame Ashlee. She does have some nice assets, but I do think that Jessica's assets are better.

 
At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry ashlee that your chest size isnt completely massive, but that is all that matters nowadays

 

Post a Comment

<< Home