Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Tom on Katie's Delivery and Cannibalism?


TOM CRUISE is talking again and that can only mean one thing: a rocketship ride to crazy town! In the new issue of GQ, not on stands til April 25th but already leaking out, Scientology's top Thetan says he wants KATIE to give birth in their "home, maybe. We're really going back and forth on that one. But it's gonna be a blast!" (Can't you just see him pumping his fist there?) He also talks about the sonogram machine he bought to take pics of their Tomkitten, saying: "We do it whenever we feel like it. At first we did it a lot. I don't know how many times, but I did not exceed FDA regulations! I'm a filmmaker -- I need to see the rushes!" And he jokes, at least I think he's joking, about cutting the newborn's cord, and, well, eating it. "I'm going to eat the placenta too. [laughs] I thought that'd be good. Very nutritious. I'm going to eat the cord and the placenta right there." Heh, heh. Er, funny, Tom. Very, er, funny.


For more Tomkat, click here!
Katie and Tom's Yahoo Blitz!
Secret Star Scientology Base Uncovered

Technorati: + + +

5 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Blogger djn said...

That sick son of a bitch...

Once I knew I girl who ate the placenta after she gave birth...

"Cats do it all the time," she said...

Yeah... I wanted to say, "We're not cats.

 
At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is TC really going to eat the placenta?

Those things are pretty big. I don't think he can do it. He's a small man.

Will it give TC superhuman strength?

Great just what we need in this world now. Another wackjob with superhuman strength.

I agree with DJN,

TC IS ONE SICK SUNNUVABITCH!

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger Ýrr said...

Maybe it will be good with some spices, a little bit of olive oil and a cold beer..? Just hope he can cough out the fur-ball afterwards...

...
Some people are so SICK!!

 
At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come out of the closet Tom!

 
At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A better idea would be to plant a tree and bury it with the roots. I've heard of this being done. Much better than eating it. I doubt he really meant it, but as crazy as he's been acting, I wouldn't be surprised if he considered it.

That guy has got to shut the hell up. He doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to mental illness either. How dare he say the things he has in the past about there being no such thing as chemical imbalance. Idiot. Poetic justice would be Katie Holmes suffering from Post natal depression. I'll bet he'll rush her screaming to the doctor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home