Tuesday, December 06, 2005


Paris Has a New Enemy: Mary-Kate Olsen!

Are you ready for Team Olsen vs. Team Hilton? MARY-KATE OLSEN is finally dishing the dirt on partygirl PARIS HILTON. "Paris and I always only had nice things to say about each other," the "Full House" waif says. "Now I guess you can tell we're not talking." Paris has been toting around her new Greek boytoy, STAVROS NIARCHOS, since September when he split with Mary-Kate. Now the thin-mint twin is telling her sad tale to W magazine for its January issue. She claims she unwittingly introduced the two, never thinking the meet and greet would turn to public face-sucking. "I miss him and I love him and I don't speak with him anymore. It's a hurtful and painful subject," she says of the breakup (no doubt sucking on a ciggie and a double espresso at the time!). So who will win this battle of the billionaire bobble-heads? We can't wait to find out! The hot ish hits stands Dec. 23!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home